Dracula's teeth
I posted it a bit late but you can make it any time!
Ingredients:
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Red frosting
3. Tiny marshmallows
4. Slithered Almonds
Recipe:
1. Cut your cookies into half.
Frosting:
Mix caster sugar and slightly melted butter in a bowl. Stir in vanilla and 1 tbsp of cold milk. Beat it, if it is too thick add more milk a few tsps at a time. Add red colouring to make it red.
Back to the recipe...
2. Spread your frosting on to one half of each cookie.
3. Align your mini marshmallows on the red frosting. Put them everywhere on the frosting.
4. Spread the other cookie halves with the frosting and place it on the upper of the other half.
5. Place 2 of your almonds on either side of 2 middle teeth.

Guys don't mind the error its the pc not me i checked it
ReplyDeleteHi Jul. I think these treats are pretty good for this kind of event. I hope you can show us more recipes like for Easter or Christmas.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, maybe add some videos?
ReplyDeleteOk... maybe for one recipe i'll do a video
ReplyDelete